- Back to Home »
- How did Lord Maruti acquire the name Hanuman?
- 1. History and some other Names
- 2. Mission and special features
- 2.1 Omnipotent
- 2.2 Devotee
- 2.3 Constant vigilance and spiritual practice
- 2.4 Intelligent
- 2.5 A great psychologist and an expert politician
- 2.6 Mastery over the senses (jitendriya)
- 2.7 Expert in literature, philosophy and the art of oratory
- 2.8 Founder of the science of Music
- 2.9 Founder of the Dhvajanath sect
- 2.10 One who responds to the vows of devotees
- 2.11 Immortal
- 2.12 Principle, ability and manifest energy
- Spirits and Maruti: Maruti is considered as the master of spirits. Hence when someone is possessed by a spirit he is taken to Hanuman’s temple or verses (stotras) of Maruti are recited.
- 30% of those who remain unmarried are so because of the influence of spirits, black magic and other distressing energies. By worshipping Maruti these obstacles are overcome and they are able to get married. (10% of people remain unmarried due to high expectations about the bride or groom. Once these expectations are reduced they can get married. 50% remain unmarried due to destiny. If the destiny is mild or moderate then by worshipping the family deity this can be overcome. However if the destiny is severe then it is only with a saint’s grace that marriage can occur. The remaining 10% remain unmarried due to other spiritual causes and for that, the treatment depends on the cause.)
- Among deities of the highest level there are no differences between celibates and married ones. Also since they are born by a mere resolve (not born through the vaginal route) there are no gender differences among them. These differences are created by man. A female deity is but a representation of a deity’s energy.
- Principle: Vishnu principle 70%, Shiva principle 10% (Vishnu / Shiva / God = 100% principle). Although Maruti is an incarnation of Lord Shiva due to worship of Lord Rama the Vishnu principle in Him is greater than the Shiva principle.
- Ability: Creation 10%, sustenance 70% and dissolution 20%.
- Manifest energy: 70% (Refer ‘Comparison of various forms of Vishnu and His family’.)
Dear Brethren, The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Throughout the life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Either I will find a way, or I will make one. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. DREAM BIG, Work HARD...!
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.